2 OPPORTUNITIES TO CELEBRATE:
- There is a good chance that one of the people baptized is in your Life Group: As their leader, you have the unique opportunity to celebrate this milestone in their faith journey. Here are a few tips for celebrating:
- If you don't know who was baptized... Ask!
- Most of us don't attend both services, so send a quick email to your group today sharing the exciting news about the baptism's and asking if anyone from your group participated in the baptism.
- If someone in your group was baptized, look for a special way to celebrate their decision as a group. Here are a few ways to celebrate:
- Bring some sort of special desert for them this week.
- Take time in group to let them share their story.
- Spend time in group thanking God for their decision.
- The second thing that I want to celebrate is YOU: I am continually amazed by your selfless service to our community. Each week I get to hear stories about how people's lives are being changed because they are connecting with God through their Life Group. THANK YOU so much for responding to God and leading. Because you've said yes to leading, men and women in our church are experiencing God in amazing ways.
- FREE COFFEE SUNDAY: If you love coffee (or hot chocolate) like I do, read on...
- This Sunday I would like to buy you a cup of coffee from the espresso machine in the lobby as a small token of my appreciation.
- If you'd like some free coffee, grab me before or after service and ask for your cup of coffee.
- NOTE: Because of the nature of Sunday mornings, the free coffee give away will end 5 minutes before service begins, and will resume 5 minutes after service ends.
-Kevin

No comments:
Post a Comment